Saturday 28 March 2015

Royal Wardrobe Copies - Queen Letizia's floral Mango top and Kate's Wedges


It is still raining here, but that did not stop me from going into town. My original plan was buying groceries for a cake I will be baking tomorrow, but I ended up at the local H&M store where I bought this cute little belt. Outfit pictures coming soon!
 H&M skinny belt in patterned beige dessin  

At the H&M, my eyes fell on these two items that look as if they come straight out of a royal wardrobe. Kate Middleton's Stuart Weitzman's cork wedges are one of her trademark pieces, and these H&M wedges are a great Replikate.

H&M Faux Suede Open Toe Wedges in Black and Nude


Another royal who has a very polished and clean style is Queen Letizia from Spain. She is always bold in her choice of patterns, and the Mango top in the picture below on the left is no exception to the rule. The top is in stock only at John Lewis' online store and ships to the UK only. This top from the H&M Spring/Summer collection is a great copy.

Left: Queen Letizia in a Mango floral patterned top. Right: H&M floral top


No comments:

Post a Comment