Tuesday 26 April 2016

About the place where I found the perfect Copykate - Gold Disc Charm Brora Earrings

Today I have found the PERFECT copykate for the Gold disc earrings from Scottish brand Brora she wore in Bhutan. 


We have seen this pair of earrings twice: first when the Duchess arrived to Bhutan, and second when she and William had a private dinner with the King and Queen of Bhutan. 
And I happened to spot a pair of earrings that is an exact copy, I kid you not, of the top half of the Brora earrings. I found them at Hema, a Dutch warehouse that has stores in Belgium and France. Below is a picture of the earrings:

The best part is that they were only 3 Euros. Unfortunately, Hema does not sell any jewelry in their online shop. However. if you are interested in Dutch design, I recommend taking a look at their shop. Hema excels in creating afforable and durable utensils, clothing, and is a avid supporter of young up and coming designers. For more information, see the Dutch Design web page (in Dutch only)

The reason why I have moved from discussing earrings to Dutch design is that I feel Kate does a similar thing with her style - she chooses to dress in a certain way to promote initiatives in society that have a vision to create a more beautiful, better world.

I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I will be keeping an eye on the perfect Copykate item :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment