Wednesday 6 April 2016

Bring a touch of Spring into the office with these accessoires

April has kicked off, and the spring is here! It is getting sunnier, the days are lighter, and as a fresh-off-the-market intern I feel inspired to experiment more with colours and statement accessories now that the days are brighter. 
I recently purchased this necklace at H&M. It is a statement necklace, yet its dusty rose colour makes it extremely versatile and easy to combine with a range of outfits and colours.

I also purchased a dainty bracelet at the Costes sale. It is no longer available on the website, so I unfortunately cannot show any other pictures. It is a small cuff that has two diamonds paired on top of each other. I love jewelry that has a clean and strong design, but is also delicate.


Costes is a store that I recently discovered. The style is more bohemian-oriented with rich colours and strong graphic and ethnic prints, but the design of their clothes is simple and classic. Below is a selection of little gems from the current sale:



Raffia Wallet, now EUR 9,95 (Also available in blue, and black-white)


Are you changing up your office wear as soon as the season changes? Let me know in the comments!

Love, Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment